The company owns the oil tankers 'MT Kystbunker' and 'MT Kystbunker II', which goes on a route along the coast with bunker and lubricating oil deliveries. This leads to a large local presence along the Norwegian coast.
With our expertise and size we are a solid player, with our local presence along the coastline we are flexible in our operations. We also supply bunkers and lubricating oil deliveries in foreign ports.
Bunker Oil AS sells mineral oils within all customer groups and is, for many, a total supplier and partner in our industrie.
The goal of the company is to be big enough to be solid but small enough to be flexible in operations. Bunker Oil AS will achieve its goals by managing an efficient service-oriented and competent organization, through continuous development and necessary restructuring.
The operation must be based on safe operation, where HSE is at the forefront and all possibilities for protection against personal injury and environmental damage must be used. Our position is that all undesirable events can be avoided, our activities must be carried out in a proper, organized manner, so that human life and health, the external and internal environment, as well as material values are safeguarded and no damage is done.
To ensure that we fulfill our responsibilities and obligations to our customers, employees, partners, suppliers and owners, we have committed ourselves to the following:
- Active in the market, a partner and problem solver for our customers
- Short response time on all types of inquiries
- Facilitate that all employees can do improvement work
- Deliver agreed quality at the agreed time and price
- Meet customer requirements and applicable regulations we are subject to
- Risk-oriented thinking throughout the organization
- Avoid damage to personnel, the environment and financial consequences
Promoting healthy attitudes, and developing a good culture, is important to achieving our goals!