- Mobil lubricants
- Marine oils
- Industrial oils
- Auto engine oils
- Agriculture oils
- Boat motor, motorcycle and two-stroke oils
- Food-approved oils and fats
- Kluber special lubricants
- Nox Care
- Ad Blue
- MobilServ Oil Analysis
- Other Products
- Price list 2021
Mobile Super 3000 XE 5W30
Features and benefits
- Helps maintain the efficiency of emissions reduction systems in both diesel and petrol-powered cars.
- Allows extended operation at high temperatures without oil thickening and degradation due to of oxidation.
- Provides excellent flowability at low winter temperatures for easier start-up and rapid engine oil circulation.
- Suitable for use in passenger cars and light commercial vans with both petrol and diesel engines.
The Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is designed to meet the very latest engine oil specifications required by leading manufacturers and is fully compatible with the very latest diesel particulate filters and gasoline catalysts.
The Mobile Super 3000 XE 5W-30 provides outstanding performance at both very low and very high operating temperatures as well as long-term engine protection against wear and mud and deposition.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is especially recommended by ExxonMobil for use in Mercedes Benz vehicles (requiring an MB 229.31, 229.51 or 229.52 approved product), in BMW vehicles (which require Longlife Oil 04) and in Volkswagen vehicles ( requiring a VW 505 00 approved product).
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is also recommended by ExxonMobil for use in Volkswagen TDI engines with injection pump nozzles (oil change intervals: 15,000 km / 1 year) requiring VW 505 01 approval and in Ford Galaxy Turbo Diesel requiring VW 505 01 or Ford WSS-M2C917-A Approval
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 has General Motors Service Fill dexos2 ™ approval required for all new 2010 diesel and petrol models from GM / Opel / Vauxhall / Chevrolet. GM / Opel has stated that the dexos2 ™ specification is backwards compatible with previous GM / Opel specifications (GM-LL-A-025 and GM-B-LL-025). The majority of GM / Opel / Vauxhall / Chevrolet diesel and gasoline vehicles can use dexos2 ™ lubricants.
Here is a link to the safety data sheet:
Remember to choose the display language, select the country in which the product is to be used, and select the language / text in which you want the data sheet.
Here is a link to the product data sheet:
Remember to choose the product family, choose the country in which the product is to be used and choose the language / text you want the data sheet in